9.09.2013

kindergarten!

Our Evelynn has started Kindergarten!
I have so many thoughts, emotions, reflections about this milestone.
I know that she is ready for this transition, but I still feel very sad about saying goodbye to her for so many hours a day. 
Ultimately, I have to trust that God is with her and for her every day at Kindergarten. And that makes saying goodbye a little bit easier. 
And, on a lighter note....doesn't she look so cute in a backpack?





Maisy wanted to get in on the back pack picture.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Aagghhh!! Such a milestone for sure. You've had an eventful week!

Evelynn looks beautiful and so grown up. And Maisy, way to rock the side pony.

Ranee Brokaw said...

Congratulations on your sweet boy! Looks like lots of transitions for your family right now, which are pretty similar to my family at the moment! Enjoy each day!