4.15.2013

Disneyland

We recently got home from a wonderful 10 day holiday in Palm Desert, California. The sunshine was just what we needed. While we were there, we got to take Evelynn to Disneyland! It really was a magical day. We decided to leave Maisy with her Aunty and Uncle for the day, and it was such a treat to focus on Evelynn all day and do whatever her little 4 year old heart wanted to do. At the beginning of the day, I turned to Scott and said, "We are going to remember this day for the rest of our lives." And it's true. Getting to watch Evelynn take in the wonder of it all, was so much fun. I don't completely understand how, but experiencing something amazing for Evelynn is just as great as doing something for myself. I think I will chalk it up to one of the many mysteries of motherhood.
The pictures aren't awesome. I forgot to bring my nice camera with us =(  And also, if I take the time to edit these, they will never be on here! So here are our magical memories from our day.














1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

Princesses! I still remember taking you to Disneyland for the first time You are right, it is a magical memory for everyone. Thank you for the pictures.
KayeK