I had so much fun taking pictures in London.
I love my nice camera, but I also love that I can easily carry my phone with me everywhere and capture moments that I would have otherwise missed.


For various reasons, Scott and Evelynn took a different flight than Maisy and I. Before the trip, Scott and I argued over who got to travel with the easier child. 14+ hours on a plane with a 3 year old or a 10 month old baby..... 
I think he got the better end of the deal =)





My parents gave us tickets to the Paralympics. (Thanks Mom and Dad!) It was a very cool experience. We got to spend the day wandering around the Olympic city with my sis and her hubby. The event we watched was a soccer game between GB and USA. 








I love that she is my sister and my friend. 
And I love the little baby hand peeking out of this photo =) 


This trip was the first time I got to meet my niece Bridgette. She is such a happy and content baby. I got lots of cuddles with her because they have to last me a while!


My sister walked us to the Butcher shop down the street from their house to pick out a couple of meat pies for dinner. They were delicious.


I walked into Maisy's room one afternoon to find her standing in her crib! This was the first time she pulled herself up to standing. And, Evelynn did the same thing in this exact same crib in London 3 years ago!


She was quite proud of herself.


the tube 1


the tube 2


Our little poser playing around St. Paul's Cathedral


Throughout this entire trip, I was so proud of Evelynn. I don't think she took one nap the entire trip. We  walked and travelled so much, and she had such a good attitude. She noticed things that I never would have seen. I love the way she sees details. It is definitely different travelling with kids, but it was so enjoyable to have Evelynn with us on this trip. 





2 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

Amazing pictures! Love the two door ones, Evelynn and the red doors. You definitely have an eye for photos.
Mom

Kelly said...

I agree with what Kaye said -- you have a second career looming if you're ever interested! I love Evelynn with the doors, and between the pilars. Very creative eye.