9.17.2012

evelynn says...

As we walked into the house one afternoon.......

"Sweet Home Sweet"

It was really hot in the car.....
"Mommy, can you turn on the ABC?"

Out of nowhere, Evelynn started shouting this over and over again....
"This week I will simply touch the life!"

We were searching for the bathroom in a restaurant in London...
"They do everything backwards in London. Their toilets are downstairs and they drive on the other side of the road."

And, when we read Sleeping Beauty, I love how she says....
"Fairy Mudgothers" (fairy godmothers)


2 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

Thanks for sharing these precious comments. She does "touch the life!" I love her too.
Mom

Kelly said...

I LOVE all these precious things she says! Mudgothers may stick with you for life. Alexandra used to say "buffalope" (for buffalo) and I still say it that way. Hard to correct them when it's so cute!