9.10.2012

cambridge

We took a day trip to Cambridge with my sister and her family. 
Four adults. Three kids. Two babies.
We were officially outnumbered.
It was crazy and wonderful all at the same time.
I have been to Cambridge before, but this time was a bit different. Louder and crazier.
We wandered the cobblestone streets, played tag amongst the prestigious gardens of old colleges, grabbed a quick meal at Pret (my absolute fave!), we somehow all fit into one boat and punted down the Cam River, we distracted tired and whiney kids with ice cream, and snapped some pictures whenever we had a free moment.
It was great. I wouldn't trade the crazy for the calm.
Because I sure do love all those little crazies.







Notice the two little monkeys running through the gardens.



I call this one, "plaid lovers in cambridge".






Three cheesy cousin smiles while punting on the River




King's College

0 comments: