9.06.2012

london

It is kind of surreal to be back in London. About three years ago, Scott, Evelynn and I lived here for six months. It was a very special time for our little family. We travelled all over Europe and were able to spend a lot of time with each other. That time was a gift to us and we made some amazing memories during those months.

Coming back to London has reminded me what a wonderful time we had when we lived here. I have had so many 'deja vous' moments since we've been here. Maisy is the same age that Evelynn was when we came, and I keep remembering things that Evelynn learned while we were here. 

And, of course, I love being with my family. We are thoroughly enjoying our time here so far.


Arnos Grove. Our old stomping grounds on the Piccadilly Line.


































1 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE these beautiful pictures! I think you could have a career in photography. So glad you get to visit your parents and Angela's family. Miss you all.