8.10.2012

family + beach

Last weekend, we got to spend a couple of nights at a hotel in Birch Bay, Washington with my brother and his wife.  
We played some games, made pancakes in a wok, explored the beach, got stuck in slimy stringy seaweed, built a "pool" in the sand, attempted to stop Maisy from eating handfulls of sand, swam in the pool, ate some delicious snow cones, had really good conversations, watched some olympics, and danced to JB (don't judge it till you try it).
My family is spread out over the world. Literally. So having Konnor and Tana living nearby is a gift. 
It brings me such joy to see them love on our girls.
It is so easy to be around my brother. He knows me, and he gets me. 
I am grateful for my family.
















2 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

SUPER cute.

Andy and Kaye said...

Thanks for the weekend details. Love seeing you all together. If I need a smile, just turn to these pictures. Love you all. Mom