8.13.2012

berry picking

I have fond memories of picking berries when I was little. I mostly remember getting excited to eat the berries and then getting scolded for eating too many out of my bucket.
I was excited to take Evelynn berry picking and let me tell you, she was a pro berry-picker. 
She loves details and order and following rules (she is her father's daughter in this department). So, when I explained what kind of blueberries we should pick, she was thrilled to find and pick only the really good ones. 
Poor Maisy had to sit in the hot sun in her stroller the whole time. She missed her nap so she was also tired and cranky.
Note to self: don't bring a baby on our next trip to the berry farm.

Evelynn loves her cousins Reuben and Elizabeth. She is a happy girl any time we get to hang out with  them.






                 
                     

1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

Good job Evelynn. Great berry picking job. I'm sorry if your memory is of me scolding you. I mostly remember laughing at your red mouth, fingers, clothes, trying to figure out how much extra to pay for the berries you had already eaten! :-) Mom