We got to go camping last weekend with my sister and her family. I love them. Needless to say, we had a great time. Other than the fact that, because of a reservation error (not on our part), we had to move sites the second night. That was really lame. But everything else was wonderful.

Evelynn and her cousin Rooke were having a cookie....

Evelynn went to give Rooke a "cheers" with their cookies, but he thought she was giving it to him...
So, toothbrush Mom had to intervene to prevent cookie fighting.


This is our official Camping Mat. Thanks Mom =)

Scott and Evelynn in the row boat.







I call this picture Motherhood. I love it because this is what I do everyday. I help Evelynn choose the perfect strawberry and then I help her take the green parts off and then I wipe her down after she gets messy.

Evelynn is quite the dancer. She doesn't really care where she is. She just likes to dance. When we were at the beach, she just felt like dancing around with her toys. So she did. I love it!









I just love my super cute niece and nephew.

1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

Thanks for the dancing sequence. I can just picture the moves. Can you capture that on video?
Mom