7.01.2010

camping!

Last weekend we got to go camping with some great friends of ours. They have a son that is Evelynn's age so it was really fun for them to play together all weekend. I love camping! I love being in the woods, I love sitting around the campfire, I love being away from TV, cell phones and internet, and I love eating food cooked over the fire.



We were camping near a cute little town called Harrison, so one afternoon we drove into town and walked along the beach. It was really beautiful.



Is she going to do it?

Of course.

And she would have gone back for more and more.

Rinsing out the sandy mouth.

Christain and Evelynn chilling in their little camping chairs.





Group shot.

1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

Eating sand, playing the in the coooold water, what's not to love about camping! :-) So glad you are getting to enjoy that with your family just like we did. It is worth the effort for all the great memories. Love ya'
Mom