7.03.2010

Our happy place


I have a lot of grand ideas of what I would like to make with my raspberries; jam, cobbler, scones, ice cream... but the problem is that Evelynn and I cannot stop eating them. They rarely make it into the house and if they do, they for sure do not make it until the next day. I have had this same problem for the past couple of years, and this year I thought that my bushes would have expanded enough to solve our cannot-stop-eating-raspberries problem. It has not. Mostly because another little mouth is just as obsessed with these berries as I am. So this year, although the bushes have expanded, they still cannot keep up with us.
So, I put my raspberry baking ambitions aside, and I savor the time picking these beauties with Evelynn.







1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

Great blog description Aubyn of your raspberry addiction. Wish I could share in your bounty. I would let Evelynn have the green ones.
Mom