(Sorry for the lack of pictures recently! We were rendezvous-ing through Europe on an amazing road trip that I'll write about soon.)

I had the honor of having one of my dearest friends, Melody, stop over for a visit. She is such a talented photographer that she was flown over to London to shoot a wedding! And I benefited by getting her for a few days. Evelynn also loves Aunty Mel very much.

We headed over to Cambridge for a couple of days.

Gorgeous.

Everyone in Cambridge rides bikes.

We went punting down the river! Don't worry...we spared ourselves humiliation and hired some dude to row for us.

We stayed at St. Catherines College


Everything in Cambridge is old and historical and beautiful. I loved the town.


Scott, Mel and I wandered around London for the day.


Posing with St. Paul


Melody soaking in some modern art at the Tate Modern Museum.



1 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

SO FUN! I love Melody. i want to come visit!!!!! SO BAD!! :)