As we approached the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain (more like a windy cement creek), I wondered if it would be appropriate to let Evelynn splash around in her diaper in a public fountain. I surely didn't want to disrespect Princess Di. Soon enough, I felt quite comfortable with Evelynn's impromptu bathing attire, as there were tons of older children splashing around in their underwear. So much fun! I think the royal family would be proud =)



For some reason, I was very excited to see the Peter Pan Statue in Kennsington Gardens. There is just something so magical and wonderful about Peter Pan, and who doesn't love the movie Hook?!
"Ru -f i - ooooooo!!!"
Here, I am laughing at the half naked boy from the previous picture (maybe he had been swimming in the Princess' fountain?) because he was peeking around the corner and scaring us with bear noises. Evelynn thought he was hilarious and squealed with delight every time he popped around the corner as a bear.





0 comments: