6.18.2014

Portland

Earlier this month, we got to spend a week down in Portland with my family. It was great to see the city, but mostly we were excited to just spend time with my family. I wish we all lived closer!

Road Trip! The kids did awesome on the drive down. I kept my expectations low, but I was very impressed.








We visited the Portland Zoo one morning.  







Leo and the Lion 







Notice anyone missing from this lovely group shot?! Ya, we obviously didn't either until a couple minutes later! Luckily the missing child was not far away. 



We drove into downtown Portland and explored the city; starting with the children's library. 








Most afternoons we went swimming at Konnor and Tana's pool. The weather was great, and the kids loved getting to swim every day. 




1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

I love your pictures Aubyn. You have such a creative eye for catching expressions and moments. Thank you for recording these fun days. Mom