11.22.2012

the pumpkin patch

We went to the pumpkin patch about one month ago, but I'm a little late getting these pictures up here. So, let's just pretend for a couple minutes that it's October, just before halloween, the leaves are just starting to change colors, the air is crisp and cool and the sun is out. 







Evelynn has always liked animals. It's fun to see her interact with them.  








This girl looks a lot like me (so I'm told all the time), but she has a personality just like her Daddy.
When I am having a hard time understanding this little four year old, I will usually ask Scott and he will give me some good insight into her.




This little cutie on the other hand, looks like her daddy (so I'm told all the time) but I can already tell that her personality is going to be more like mine. I am grateful for the differences in my daughters. It keeps life interesting.






Maisy love to give kisses. Usually they are open mouth and sloppy and wonderful.






On the search for the perfect pumpkin...




1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

I love your blog update. It doesn't matter when you post them. Amazing those differences in two sisters?! I wouldn't know anything about that.:-) Mom