10.24.2012

FALL

One reason I love Vancouver so much is that we get to really experience all of the seasons. I like change and variety in my life, so the change of seasons is refreshing for me. The new colors and temperatures always seem to come at just the right time.
The brightly colored leaves that cover the ground with beauty are a gorgeous backdrop for the snow tipped mountains and the crisp cool air.
And, toques on little kids is just about the cutest thing ever.























Look who is standing on her own! As you can see, she is quite proud of herself for this little accomplishment. She's not taking any steps yet, but I have a feeling we are very close.


1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

These are the best! I needed a smile and a love boost today. You did the trick with this blog post. Thank you.
KayeK