Last week we set off on our very first McTaggart family road trip! I am actually not a fan of road trips.....I find it so hard to sit in a car for hours on end! But it was pretty fun to do a road trip with Evelynn. And I think she liked it more than me! Today she asked me if we could go on another one.



Snacks!



Beautiful Mt. Hood Oregon!

Our first stop was to visit my Aunt Karen and her family in Redmond, Oregon. My brother and his wife happened to be driving through at the same time so we got to spend the evening with them. Evelynn quickly developed a crush on Uncle Konnor =)


It was great to spend some time with my Nana too. She is SO good with Evelynn!

Scott and my cousin James taught Evelynn how to roll down a hill.



I love my family!


Konnor and Tana - it was SO good to see you!

0 comments: