10.18.2010

the pumpkin patch


My brother was on a business trip (which sounds very weird to say about my baby brother!) in Seattle, so Scott and I drove down for a quick visit. While we were there, my sister to us to the greatest pumpkin patch I've ever been to. It was great to be with both of my siblings (minus Tana).

Here we go!

OK. This was one of the most surreal/ dream-like experiences ever. You know how the old lady in Patch Adams has a dream of swimming in a big pool of noodles? Well, I think I can relate to her feeling of happiness when that dream was fulfilled. At the farm, they had a huge bin of corn kernels that you could play in. At first, I was like "ew, gross, I can't even imagine what kinds of germs are all over those kernels." And my apprehensions were encouraged when I saw a little girl pulling out kernels of corn from her diaper. But then I saw how much fun Evelynn was having and I just had to get in the corn pool. And it was So. Much. fun! I think noodles would be cooler, but the corn was a close second.



















We love you "Uncle Carrr"!

1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

Love em, love em, love me! Thank you for giving us a taste of the pumpkin patch. Hey, that cute pink coat is a vintage piece. :-)
Mom