5.13.2010

chalk & polish

All through the day, Evelynn asks to go outside. She points to the door and begs for me to take her outside. So I do. I love her and I love outside with her. Even when it's 7:00am and I'm bundled up in Scott's hoody because it's cold outside and I'm trying to eat my cereal while Evelynn mooches in-between every bite I take.






She didn't quite understand the idea of blowing the dandelion...



Aunty Ang came up for a visit recently, and she introduced Evelynn to the joys of nail polish.

Evelynn sat SO still the whole time Ang was painting her nails.

Ah! So cute! I love those chubby legs and those little chubby fingers with pretty red polish.

Ang - Please don't hate me for posting a picture of your foot! I just thought this pic was so cute!

3 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

what a great blog entry. i can just picture you and evelynn out early with your breakfast cereal. too cute. the pictures in this series so capture her personality and fun little faces. thank you for taking the time to post and share the stories.
KayeK

Kelly said...

Scott was right -- you are SUCH a good mommy, going outside in the cold at 7 am for Evelynn!!

Angela said...

I love the foot picture! Evelynn and I are going to do some more painting this week when you come!