We had a lovely Valentine's date with some amazing views of our favorite city.




Evelynn is really into jewelry right now.

She's such a girl!


A gorgeous day that we enjoyed. Evelynn was extra careful to stay hydrated. =)

ahhhhh- what a beauty.



My very own Olympic volunteer.
I have two feelings about Scott as an olympic volunteer:
1. I am so happy for him to be experiencing the city during this exciting time.
2. I am so jealous that I don't get to go to free events and drive around VIPs like he does.



Evelynn and her cousin decided to explore the sand box.

Pretty soon- sand was everywhere! She was so dirty- so I stripped her down and let her really experience the sand box.....

And she was VERY happy. Honestly, we always talk about how nice the sand is on our bare feet....so it's gotta feel just as good everywhere else?!


2 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

You are such a lay-backed mommy. Good for you for just letting go, enjoying. Evelynn is so fortunate to have Aubyn as her mommy!

Chella said...

Love the sand pics! How long did it take you to get the sand out of hmmm places other than toes?