12.20.2009

Germany

We just got back from another fabulous road/plane/bus trip with my parents. We feel so blessed to have this time in our lives to explore these beautiful places. Whenever we find ourselves in a new breath-taking location, Scott and I will look at each other and realize that we are experiencing another moment that we'll remember for the rest of our lives. I feel like I have soaked up a lot and yet there always seems to be room for more.

Freiburg, Germany

Here we are at one of the many Christmas markets we got to experience.


While we were in Germany, we stayed at a guest house run by Frau Spreckles. What a woman. I feel like we got a genuine German experience by staying in her home. She served us meats, cheeses, buns and really bad coffee every morning, and although it never tasted very good, it was still somehow very enjoyable.

Our little explorer bundled up in very mismatched winter clothes. Who said that plaid and polka dots don't go together? Or how about the pink and red???


McDonalds had never tasted so good and so familiar.

We trapped her in!

It was so good to do this trip with my Mom and Dad.

0 comments: