12.26.2009

Austria

After our stay in Germany, we drove all the way to Austria. Our first stop was Vienna.....another amazing city. Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to cold weather, and it was extremely cold in Vienna. So, we saw as much as this wimp could handle. And it was my birthday! Vienna on my birthday....wow.

Evelynn wouldn't keep her own gloves on, but she loved wearing my mom's gloves. Funny girl.

My good friend Kim flew in to Vienna on her way home from another trip just to see us. It was so fun to explore Vienna with you Kim!






Helping my Mom choose a new toque at the Christmas market.

Evelynn was such a trooper as we walked all over Vienna. Here she is chilling in her stoller under the rain cover because it was FREEZING COLD!

Evelynn loved Kim!

Salzburg! Home of Sound of Music! Here are my lovely, but corny parents singing a Sound of Music song to each other.



More Christmas markets!

0 comments: