10.27.2009

THIRTY and ONE

We've had some birthdays in the house!
Scott turned 30 years old. I love my thirty year old.

Box o' Fun - 30th Birthday edition.

This is a huge deal! Scott inherited the green water jug from my parents.
That's right Ryan.... we got it!

Evelynn turns 1 tomorrow! When Scott's parents were here, we had an early birthday for Evelynn with a few gifts and of course, a princess tiara.

Evelynn was VERY excited about her new dolly and book from Nani and Papa.


She loves reading books. She mostly loves turning the pages and talking to the things in the books.


There's our little birthday princess.

All of this gift opening sure is tiring.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, happy birthday Evelynn! A year flies by doesn't it? Wow!
And sorry for not responding sooner, but yes, Paris was AMAZING! I think I need to move there, like tomorrow!
Glad to see you are enjoying your time in the UK. Have a fun day tomorrow!

Carmen

jamiedelaine said...

I just loooooove you guys. Miss you!

chella said...

Isn't it amazing what a difference a year makes? Huge changes...and such work for a little one to grow and grow!