8.28.2013

"funny may-me"

I'm feeling quite sentimental these days about Maisy losing her status as the "baby" of our family.
She is about to enter, "middle-child-land"; a land that I am very familiar with. 
I feel pretty confident that she will ease into this new role fairly smoothly. However, I still find myself wanting to soak up these last couple of weeks with our baby Maisy.
She is funny, very sociable, always up for a good time, loves her big sis, "Ebie", gives the sweetest leg hugs all through the day, loves to eat carbs, gets very excited about, "pack-a-booms!" (popscicles),  does not like getting her diaper changed, loves reading books, and overall is such a pleasant and sweet little 22 month old.
Oh, and she loves babies.....like, really loves them. I have a feeling that she is going to be all over her new baby brother.











1 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

thank you for the Maisy tribute. She is precious.
KayeK