3.30.2012

our ballerina

For Evelynn's last ballet class, the teacher let the parents come in and watch. For the past few months, I have been peeking in through the window to watch Evelynn dance. I did feel a bit awkward pressing my face against the window, week after week. But I couldn't help myself! She is our first baby....and this is her first real class of any kind. And really, is there anything cuter than little girls running around in tutus trying to dance like ballerinas? I think Maisy's roly-poly body is the only thing that might compare.







"Hi Mommy and Daddy!"





Here is Teacher Catherine showing Evelynn how to skip. She still hasn't gotten the hang of it. I think skipping is just one of those things that you magically learn. One day you wake up and you can just do it.



Evelynn ballerina.


3 comments:

Angela said...

These are some of my favourite pictures you've taken. So fun and beautiful!

Andy and Kaye said...

Love it! I laughed out loud at the one of their legs and bums. So precious. Thank you for the ballerina post.
Mom

Chad & Trisha Bennett said...

So precious! That is one happy ballerina. ;) She is absolutely adorable!!!