I got to have my parents here for over two weeks!!! Because little Maisy was super comfy and content in my tummy and didn't want to come out, most of that time was spent hanging out with each other and loving on Evelynn. I love and respect my parents so much, and it was such a treat to have this time with them.

Mom and Dad, 
Thank you for always emptying and refilling the ice trays.
Thank you for making a nice big pot of coffee every morning.
Thank you for reading and re-enacting Sleeping Beauty with Evelynn over and over and over....
Thank you for all of the deee-licious meals you cooked and froze for us.
Thank you for cheering me up when I fell into my lame-o, poor-me, I'm 10-days overdue and I'm huge and uncomfortable, slump.
Thank you for cleaning the kitchen and emptying the dishwasher. every. single. day.
Thank you for sharing little sips of pop and little bites of your food to our little Evelynn-moocher.
Thank you for your constant generosity.
Thank you for loving on Evelynn in so many different ways.
And thank you for your help after Maisy was finally born =)





4 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

yay! glad someone else refills your ice trays too. ;)

Kelly said...

Aubyn, what a lovely tribute to your wonderful parents. They are truly incredible people. (Just look at the great 3 kids they raised!)

Andy and Kaye said...

Thank you sweet daughter for the words of gratitude. It was a joy to get to be with you. Love the memories with Evelynn and her books and pink headband.
Mom

Michelle said...

Great people!!! Glad I got to see them and have lunch with them... just always come away feeling refreshed and chirpy when around any of your family members! Miss the Willona-Chuckanut days and hope our kids get to have similar "neighborhood" experiences as we did =)