6.12.2011

our little dancer

The other day, Evelynn and I decided to go on a little adventure and head downtown. So, we hopped on a bus, and made our way down to the water. It was a gorgeous day, and we stumbled across a bicycle festival! The best part of the celebration was the band. They consider themselves "all inclusive"....so basically anyone can join in. It was great entertainment, and Evelynn couldn't help but dance to the music.










I love that there is always something happening in the city. I love that there is a festival to celebrate riding bikes =) I love the water and the mountains (Mom, I have really matured, haven't I? =)
I love this city!

1 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

the MOST beautiful family. aubyn, i want to take your family pictures again! this september? when you're nice and biiiiig? whaddya think!