12.20.2010

December

We used to have these funny little toys when I was little. I remember my Mom and Dad suctioning them to their faces and I thought it was really funny. Now, I'm the funny Mom with blue plastic cars suctioned onto my face.



This is a new toy that Evelynn got for throwing away her soother! Yay! We are soother-free, and it was surprisingly easy.

Evelynn's first gingerbread house!

I think she ate one candy in between every single one that she placed on the house. In this picture, she is looking at me making sure that I am actually letting her eat this much candy!


The finished house!

Here is the creative genius behind our gingerbread house. I love this look on her face! It is her "I am so proud of myself but I want to look cool, and I really love being naked" face.

More fun with the little car thingies.

She is really happy when she gets all five of them on all five of her fingers.

2 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

I am so laughing out loud at these pics. Aubyn, the pic of Evelynn without her shirt on made me think, "Is she from Springfield?"

chellag said...

Love the Gingerbread House. Good for you, Aubyn, for letting her help and eat candy!

I'm laughing at Kaye's comment too. Springfield...bwahaaa!