2.07.2010

Cousins!

One thing about coming home that we were excited about, was seeing Evelynn get to spend time with her cousins. Here she is bathing and bonding with her sweet cousin Elizabeth.



Earlier this week I got to drive down to Seattle to visit my sister and her son Rooke, and I finally got to meet my beautiful new niece Gretchen! I really love the Payne family =)

Evelynn was really sweet to Gretchen. She usually wasn't very interested, but every once in a while she would go over to her and touch her little fingers or her head.

Rooke was such a great big cousin to Evelynn. He shared all of his toys with her and he didn't even complain when she dumped all of his 'wheels' all over the floor.



The absolute JOY of my life.




When my brother, sister and I were little , my Nana made this special house for us and recently we got it out of storage so Evelynn and Rooke could play in the house. They loved it!

She loved the felt flowers that she could stick all over the outside of the house.

3 comments:

Angela said...

We were so excited for you to come home, too! Evelynn can come dump out the wheels any time!

Andy and Kaye said...

Precious cousin pics both in Seattle and in Langley. You are so blessed to have wonderful family for Evelynn from both sides.
Mom

Kelly said...

She's absolutely beautiful, Aubyn. I love that her hair is long enough for a barrett now. :-)