1.17.2010

I am very sad to tell all of you this news...
A few days ago, I had a miscarriage and we lost our baby.

Although Scott and I are both feeling such sadness and loss, we have also experienced God's comfort and faithfulness like never before.
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."
We are thankful that this verse is true for us right now.

It will definitely take some time for us to heal from this, but we trust in God's plan for our lives. We know that our baby is with Jesus now, and that He is loving the baby more than we ever could.

We really appreciate all of your prayers and please, keep them coming.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Bless your hearts. I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.

Carmen said...

Oh Aubyn,
I am so sorry to hear this. You are in our prayers.
xoxo

Unknown said...

Scott and Aubyn,
We are so sorry and our hearts break with yours. Matt and I have been praying for you since we found out. We love you guys!