Recently, Evelynn and I got to accompany my Mom and Dad on a short trip to Galway, Ireland. We stayed in a small town just outside of the city. The little town was very cute and it felt like I expected Ireland to feel like. My parents were working a lot, and I was watching some kids while I was there, and the weather was crazy. It was windy and rainy almost the entire time we were there! All this to say: I didn't really see much of Ireland, and I didn't take very many pictures, but here are a few...




(If you look closely you can see the ocean in the background)

(back in London.....I told you I didn't take very many pictures in Ireland!)
Evelynn was almost as excited as my Mom to play the new piano.


Turning the page

Evelynn is teaching KayeK and James how to do a cheesy smile.

Cousins Extraordinaire: James and Kaylene, built this cardboard house for Evelynn and she loved it!

Scott loved it too!


Ok, ok....I loved it too.

0 comments: