10.07.2009

Road Trip - part 2

After a wonderful stay in Brussels, we settled into our faithful car again and headed off to....
PARIS!!!
Now, I know that people have varied opinions of the city, but ever since taking French in high school and learning about Les Champs Elysees, croissants, baguettes avec fromage, and Le Louvre, I have always wanted to go here. And despite my high expectations, I loved the city of Paris.
We fully embraced the French cuisine by enjoying the breads and cheeses, coffee and croissants every morning, an authentic French dinner called Raclette (thanks to our new friends Jason and Tisha), and crepes with chocolate.



Priceless.







Arc de Triomphe


Le Louvre


What a man


1 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

YEP. love love love Paris. Always wanted to go there, had high expectations, favourite city of my trip when I went to Europe. :) I can not wait to go again someday!