10.05.2009

cutie-pa-tootie

Recently, Evelynn has us laughing all the time. She has such a cute personality. She wants to make friends with everyone, everywhere we go......the old man on the bus, the little girl at the park, the mommy at the library.....they're all her friends.
She has also learned some new tricks: clapping her hands, taking a bow, waving hello and bye-bye, Home Alone (both hands on her face and a squeal), barking when our neighbor's dog barks, and giving kisses.
She's such a joy to us. I can't believe she's almost one!

Here's her new face that she makes all the time. And what do you think of the bathtime hair-do?? It kind of reminds me of the little guys on wizard of oz.....what were their names? The lollipop kids?


Trying on Mommy's boots.

Another crazy hair day.


Cuddles with my girl.



1 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Oh my gosh Aubyn she's totally starting to look like you!! SO CUTE. Before all I saw was Scott, but these look like you. ;)