Tinkling the ivories at Nana's house in Texas. This piano brings back great memories of Grandad playing his signature songs. Nana also got out Grandad's old trumpet and Scott played some tunes on it. Nana and I sang along, but we needed the rest of the family to complete the 12 part harmonies.



Nana was so great with Evelynn! She had collected lots of toys and books for her to play with/chew on.

Perhaps a glimpse into the future????........


Aunt Tana was trying to teach Evelynn to crawl.


Who isn't this happy at the cheesecake factory??

Eating anything she can fit into her mouth!


Love this guy!

A little bit ghetto......I know......but Ang and I did let our babies play in the puddles in the parking lot of our hotel......don't judge us. They were just loving it!





1 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay, I'm pretty sure it's TICKLING the ivories.... If Evelynn was TINKLING the ivories, I don't want to know about it!!